Under Prop. 19, older homeowners can move closer to family or medical care, or retire anywhere in California and purchase a home that better meets their needs, regardless of price, and transfer the property tax base of their original home to the new home. ere are just a few of the ways Californians will benefit from Prop. 19:
Over 25,000 families have lost homes to California wildfires in recent years. Prop. 19 provides needed housing and property tax relief by allowing victims of wildfire and natural disasters to transfer the property tax base of their damaged home to a replacement home anywhere in California.
As more Baby Boomers utilize Prop. 90’s property tax savings, homeownership opportunities will open up each year for renters, young families and first-time homebuyers in communities throughout the state.
Brokered by eXp Realty Of California Inc.
4970 Windplay Dr. Unit 7, 95762
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- 3507 Ridgeview Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 3723 Sohair Ct. El Dorado Hills
- 7161 Encore Way Roseville
- 896 Candlewood Dr El Dorado Hills
- 7079 Blackhawk Dr.
- 1964 Tyndrum Ln., Folsom
- 6821 Woodlock Wy., Citrus Heights
- 4042 Plateau Cir., Cameron Park
- 3233 Windsor Dr., Sacramento
- 5505 E. Saint Francis Cir, Loomis
- 1869 Ardfern Way Folsom
- 9911 Vance Ln., Folsom
- 5140 Kingvale Rd, El Dorado Hills
- 187 Blackstone Ct, El Dorado Hills
- 2875 Sterling Way, Cameron Park
- 6813 Woodlock Way Citrus Heights
- 187 Blackstone Ct.
- 1655 Covey Way
- 3921 Moraga Dr. Serrano El Dorado Hills
- 2604 Normington Dr Sacramento