Under Prop. 19, older homeowners can move closer to family or medical care, or retire anywhere in California and purchase a home that better meets their needs, regardless of price, and transfer the property tax base of their original home to the new home. ere are just a few of the ways Californians will benefit from Prop. 19:
Over 25,000 families have lost homes to California wildfires in recent years. Prop. 19 provides needed housing and property tax relief by allowing victims of wildfire and natural disasters to transfer the property tax base of their damaged home to a replacement home anywhere in California.
As more Baby Boomers utilize Prop. 90’s property tax savings, homeownership opportunities will open up each year for renters, young families and first-time homebuyers in communities throughout the state.
Brokered by eXp Realty Of California Inc.
4970 Windplay Dr. Unit 7, 95762
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- 2049 Frascati Dr., El Dorado Hills CA
- 2677 Giorno Way El Dorado Hills CA
- 5254 Bryant Rd., Shingle Springs CA
- 1022 Penniman Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 2038 Beckett Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 3575 Ridgeview Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 3292 Chasen Dr., Cameron Park
- 1829 Brandywood Way., El Dorado Hills CA
- 5032 Arlington Way, El Dorado Hills CA
- 220 Socrates Pl., El Dorado Hills CA
- 411 Platt Cir., El Dorado Hills CA
- 411-Platt-Cir., El Dorado Hills
- Meet The Team
- 8209 Avanti Way El Dorado Hills CA
- 1814 Darwin Way El Dorado Hills CA
- Renting Back
- 8630 Kauhale Pl
- 3141 Corsica Dr., El Dorado Hills CA.
- 5381 Da Vinci Dr., El Dorado Hills CA.
- 607 Liguria Ct., El Dorado Hills CA