Under Prop. 19, older homeowners can move closer to family or medical care, or retire anywhere in California and purchase a home that better meets their needs, regardless of price, and transfer the property tax base of their original home to the new home. ere are just a few of the ways Californians will benefit from Prop. 19:
Over 25,000 families have lost homes to California wildfires in recent years. Prop. 19 provides needed housing and property tax relief by allowing victims of wildfire and natural disasters to transfer the property tax base of their damaged home to a replacement home anywhere in California.
As more Baby Boomers utilize Prop. 90’s property tax savings, homeownership opportunities will open up each year for renters, young families and first-time homebuyers in communities throughout the state.
Brokered by eXp Realty Of California Inc.
4970 Windplay Dr. Unit 7, 95762
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- 5041 Tesoro Way., El Dorado Hills
- 7861 Crystal Blvd. El Dorado Hills
- 1065 Venezia Dr. El Dorado Hills
- 1207 Villagio Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 2630 Giorno Way, El Dorado Hills
- 2493 Beckett Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 2345 S Whitney Blvd. Rocklin
- 1071 La Sierra Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 1001 Amberwood Rd. Sacramento
- 5947 Sly Park Rd, Placerville
- 9712 Beachwood Dr., Orangevale
- 597 Sundahl Dr., Folsom
- 4109 Meadow Wood Dr, El Dorado Hills
- 2106 Frascati Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 4864 Hillbrook Dr., El Dorado
- 2042 Beckett Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 413 Figueroa St., Historic Folsom
- 5031 Nawal Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 3001 Schooner Dr., El Dorado Hills
- 525 Fifteen Mile Dr.