- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold
- To communicate the results of our marketing efforts
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar between you and the buyer.
The Steps We Take To Get Your Home Sold, A “Pro-Active Approach”
- Price your property correctly, leading the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Preview your home and develop a list of features to target potential buyers.
- Provide a complimentary staging consultation to guide you in making your home look like a model.
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service, to fully optimize announcing your home to all agents and buyers.
- Take eye-popping professional photographs to produce a virtual tour and a custom-designed full-color brochure.
- Provide exposure with a For Sale sign.
- Hold MLS broker’s open tour to expose your property to local agents as appropriate.
- Market the property on all major real estate websites and through internet syndication on hundreds of others.
- Utilize social media marketing platforms to target the ideal buyer for your home.
- Network with top agents, a feature sheet of your home is sent via direct email to the top agents in the region.
- Call or email our buyers, center of influence, and past clients, promoting your home.
- Reverse prospect and contact agents who have indicated that they might have a prospective buyer.
- Actively communicate, updating you on all activities to get your home SOLD.
- Represent you in all negotiating and obtaining the best possible price and terms for you.
- Handle all details after the contract is accepted, including title/escrow, inspections, overseeing the mortgage
process, ensuring a smooth closing.