The Turner DeMarco + Friedman Group consistently raises the bar in customer service. We continually seek new ways to enhance the real estate experience for you. Meanwhile, we pride ourselves on providing a tailored, concierge -style experience for each of our clients and on our ability to think 10 steps ahead of others. And we’re happy to show you exactly what true concierge services look like.
A concierge-style experience means working proactively rather than reactively. This has been our motto from the beginning. Because we know that deals can fall apart during the Request for Repairs steps, we pride ourselves on our pre-listing preparations. These preparations reduce or eliminate any surprises after listing, which gives our sellers more information and better options during negotiations. Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect when working with the Turner DeMarco + Friedman Group:
Turner DeMarco + Friedman Group’s Customized Seller services
- Initial consultation: We’ll discuss your property and listen to your objectives, including special features or challenges, timeframe, financial goals and any special contractual conditions.
- Market analysis: We provide comparable sales prices to fairly and competitively price your home together with you.
- Preferred vendor recommendations for repairs, landscaping, staging, and more, as needed.
- High-resolution photography for professional marketing materials.
- High-resolution video tour of your home.
- Specialized marketing team, including copywriter, graphic designer and photographer.
- Brokers’ tours and open houses to show your home to agents and buyers.
- Negotiate offers and advise you through the process.
- Handle all details and paperwork to ensure a speedy, stress-free close of escrow.
Complimentary to All Sellers:
- Professional staging consultation.
Turner DeMarco + Friedman Group’s Tailored Services for Buyers:
- Getting to know you: To provide concierge-style service for buyers, we’ll ask you questions to understand your needs, timeline and budget, so that we can show you homes that are a good fit and value for your circumstances.
- Education: You will receive market analysis including actual “sold” prices for homes in the areas and the price ranges where you’re looking.
- Pre-qualification guidance: We’ll help you become pre-qualified so that you know precisely what you can afford, making your offer more attractive to sellers.
- Consultations: As your concierge, we’ll advise you about the pros and cons of each property that interests you, providing neighborhood market trends and potential resale values.
- Strategizing: We’ll negotiate on your behalf to ensure that your offer is the best possible for each property.
- Reputation: Gail DeMarco + Friedman, Val Turner and the entire Turner DeMarco + Friedman Group leverage their excellent reputations in the local market to skillfully negotiate the best deal for you.
- Mortgage referrals: Nearly 90% of closing costs are covered when you work with the Turner DeMarco + Friedman Group’s preferred mortgage lender.